*** Important Notice for Android devices ***
The recent updates of Nexus and Pixel phones with Android version 8.x has caused a glitch with the export feature. A patch has been released with BadgerScan version 1.2.4, however you may also retrieve your exported contacts using version 1.2.3 with the following protocol:
- Attempt to Export All Contacts within the BadgerScan App. This will create the CSV file prior to closing unexpectedly.
- Open your phone Settings.
- Select Storage.
- Select Files.
- Select the folder named badgescan.
- Inside this folder, tap on badgerscan.csv.
- In the top right corner of the screen, you will have the option to save the file to Google Drive, download, or send the file via Email.
- Note that the CSV file contains semicolon separated values, which you may need to account for when importing into other software like Excel.
*** iPhone: Export Email will not send ***
A recent iPhone update introduces an issue with some iPhones where the Export Email is displayed, but you are unable to enter the To Address and send the message. To work around this glitch, please first edit the Subject Line of the message. This should allow you to now enter the To Address and send the message.