*** Important Notice for Android devices ***
The recent updates of Nexus and Pixel phones with Android version 8.x has caused a glitch with the export feature. A patch will be released shortly, however in the meantime, you may still retrieve your exported contacts with the following protocol:
- Attempt to Export All Contacts within the BadgerScan App. This will create the CSV file prior to closing unexpectedly.
- Open your phone Settings.
- Select Storage.
- Select Files.
- Select the folder named badgescan.
- Inside this folder, tap on badgerscan.csv.
- In the top right corner of the screen, you will have the option to save the file to Google Drive, download, or send the file via Email.
- Note that the CSV file contains semicolon separated values, which you may need to account for when importing into other software like Excel.