Create or log into your account at surveymonkey.com.
- Select Create Survey.
- Design your survey. On the Collect Responses tab, choose a Web Link Collector.
- When the web link is displayed, change the Responses Per Computer option to Allow multiple responses per computer.
- Enter the Web Link URL into BadgerScan. From the BadgerScan menu, select Settings then Survey. Enter the URL and press Submit. (Tip: If you create the Form on a computer, you can email the URL to yourself and use the copy and paste feature on your mobile device to avoid typing errors.)
- BadgerScan can automatically submit a custom variable with each survey response. It would be a good idea to use a unique identifier, such as an email address as the custom variable. Then the data from Survey Monkey and the data from BadgerScan can be merged later in Excel or by using a database. To allow BadgerScan to automatically attach the email address of the contact that you are surveying to the survey submission, add the following text to the end of the Survey Monkey URL:
- What comes after the “=” should match the BadgerScan data key that you would like to have added to the survey automatically. In this example, we use the “email” data key.
- An example of the full URL that you would enter into BadgerScan is: https://www.surveymonkey.